Training & Workshops
Learn with us
Are you a service provider, health practitioner or organisation looking to upskill your staff?
Our highly-skilled team offer practical training and workshops at different points throughout the year, sharing their expert insight into various aspects of psychology and counselling.
Our upcoming events are listed below.
If you are looking for a specific type of training, please get in touch to discuss with us what we can offer.
This online workshop is relevant for any health practitioner or service provider who works with children or adolescents and is intended for all levels of experience and expertise.
The workshop will be delivered by Shanna White. Shanna is a Psychologist and Clinical Consultant. Shanna has been designing, developing and delivering lectures, professional development and workshops on neurodevelopment and trauma to government agencies, youth workers, social workers, case managers, mental health workers, carers and parents for over 5 years.
- Understanding the neurodevelopmental consequences of trauma across the lifespan
- Understanding the effects of trauma on children and adolescents
- Common behaviours displayed by children and adolescents affected by trauma
- Best practice intervention for children and adolescents
- Developing individual therapeutic strategies to manage trauma driven interactions in children and adolescents as well as the organisation
- Identifying and addressing the vicarious trauma effects on workers
- Managing your our own mental health
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance with 7 CPD points.
Pre-workshop reading material will be provided.
*Numbers are limited for this workshop
“The training was insightful and well delivered. The content was engaging especially references to practical examples and applications. I am able to feel more confident working with carers and develop helpful interventions with children in out of home care.” Shayla – Provisional Psychologist