Adult therapy services
Counselling and therapy for adults
We offer a range of adult therapy services in our Wollongong clinic or via telehealth, empowering you to deal with life’s difficulties.
You might be dealing with ongoing problems, or you might be struggling in relation to a recent trauma or incident.
Either way, our tailored, effective, evidence-based psychological therapies will help improve your wellbeing, so that you can get back out and start living life to the fullest.
We can help you with a variety of mental health disorders, including:
- Mood disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Actual Stress Disorder
- Grief and loss
- Adjustment Disorder
- Complex Trauma
- Personality Disorders
- Psychological injury in the workplace
- Psychological injury from a motor vehicle accident
- Self-esteem issues
When a relationship is struggling, partners may struggle to communicate effectively with each other. Our relationship counselling service can help couples to resolve their issues, or to work through the process of separating, in a way which is respectful, empathetic and practical.
Relationship counselling can help with:
- Understanding the current state of your relationship
- Reconnecting as a couple
- Identifying the areas that need work, and how best to approach them
- Looking at the changing nature of your relationship
- Managing the grief associated with a relationship breakdown
When family relationships break down, all family members suffer. No matter what the shape or make-up of your family unit, counselling sessions can help improve your family’s functioning, and the emotional health of all family members.
Family counselling can help with:
- Resolving family conflict
- Childhood and adolescence issues
- Coping with separation, divorce or remarriage
- Coming to terms with a death in the family
- Mixing different cultures, races and religions within the same family