Individual, couples & family therapy
Support for individuals who want a clearer path
Learn the science-backed strategies that translate into real-life change
At some point in our lives, we all struggle with our mental health. Whether you’re living with an ongoing condition, processing new emotions or responding to a life trauma or change, it’s common to feel lost or overwhelmed.
We can help you build skills to manage and thrive.
Therapy with a trusted Psychologist can make you feel instantly relieved and reassured. If you’re ready to explore your challenges with curiosity and courage, we can empower you with the insights, tools and strategies to deal with life’s difficulties. Meaning you can step out of session with a greater sense of self-belief, self-acceptance and hope
Our Psychologists have helped people manage a wide range of issues including:
Actual Stress Disorder
Psychological injury from a motor vehicle accident
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Grief and loss
Psychological injury in the workplace
Our Psychologists have helped clients to:
- Develop more effective ways to handle distress, anxiety or anger
- Strengthen self-worth, self-esteem and self-compassion
- Live a more balanced, healthy and stress-free lifestyle
- Move through depression to a deeper place of meaning
- Understand and regulate difficult emotions
- Improve mood
- Improve confidence
- Reduce unwanted behaviours
- Navigate interpersonal situations
- Build self-understanding and self-compassion
- And more…
All relationships face conflict and stressful periods. But when things are a constant struggle, frustration and resentment can start creeping in. We get that relationship counselling might sound like a big step. But when it comes to your relationship, there’s a lot at stake
Communicate honestly. Share responsibility.
Meet each other with acceptance and mutual respect.
Helping you navigate troubled waters
Our relationship Psychologists help you build the skills, tools and insights required for change. Whether you’re looking to resolve unhealthy patterns and enjoy a deepened connection, rebuild trust, work through the process of separating in a respectful way, or manage other points of frustration, we can help you navigate through.
Couples therapy with our trained Psychologists can help you to:
- Understand the current state of your relationship
- Identify the areas that need work, and how best to approach them
- Become aware of interactional patters and triggers
- Develop compassion and empathy for each other
- Look at the changing nature of your relationship
- Let go versus holding on when it’s time to say goodbye
- Break co-dependent and enabling patterns or behaviour
- Grieve past hurts and coming to a place of forgiveness
- Manage the grief associated with a relationship breakdown
- And more…
Families are an important source of love and support. But left unaddressed, issues and difficult family dynamics can lead to tension. No matter what the shape of your family unit, working with a Psychologist can help you improve your family’s functioning and everyone’s emotional health
When relationships break down, all the family can suffer. Family therapy can improve everyone’s emotional health
Come together and work on issues causing family stress
We can help with all kinds of issues, but here are some common problems:
- Difficulty communicating
- Coping with separation, divorce or remarriage
- Coming to terms with a death in the family
- Impact of mental or physical health issues
- Sibling conflict
- Troubled teens
- Diverse families
- And more…
WANT TO TALK?
We’re here to help you find solutions to a broad range of life problems.