Join Our Team
Here at Dr Olga Lavalle & Associates we are always on the lookout for that one special Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist.
Our psychology clinic provides psychological services for people experiencing difficulties in their lives. We are a centre for Grief, Loss and Trauma, and provide therapy for adults, adolescents, and children. We also provide Virtual Reality Therapy for anxiety disorders.
Our team are highly qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologists and Psychologists that provide evidenced based treatments for mental health, wellbeing and personal development. We are well respected and held in high esteem within the community. Furthermore, we have a large referral base, as we can see clients under Medicare, Employee Assistance Programs, NSW Workers Compensation, CTP Insurance and NDIS.
The position requires:
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare Provider number or the ability to obtain one
- Current ABN or eligible to apply
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Hold a current police check and WWCC
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with referrers, organisations, and the community
- Effective time management skills
- Strong written, verbal, and report writing skills
- Ability to engage and retain clients effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team, show initiative, and be proactive. Aspects of the role itself includes the ability to:
- Provide clinical services
- Compile assessments, complete treatment plans, and provide appropriate treatment interventions
- Liase with referrers, other professionals, or organisations
- Complete case notes, maintain accurate records, attend to correspondence with referrers in the expected time frame
- Learn and provide Virtual Reality Therapy for anxiety
Additionally, we are looking for individuals who are:
• Self-motivated and passionate about their work
• Have strong organisational skills
• Have a capacity to build strong relationships with referrers
• Willing to learn
What we offer:
- We are an established practice with multiple referral streams
- Free monthly peer supervision
- Support and mentoring to help you to succeed as a Clinician
- Flexible working hours and days for work life balance.
- Be involved in exciting new initiatives and programs being developed
- Opportunity to work just one day a week, afternoons or a Saturday.
- Administrative Support
- Beautifully furnished consulting rooms
- Friendly and supportive working environment